Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nothing

It has only been like 4 weeks since I said that I would try and blog at least once every week... I think the operative word there is "TRY." Especially, because I have tried, I swear!

For the life of me I can't think of anything to type, that would not take a lot of time and not be really boring.
For instance, I could maybe start writing some of "Max and the 11th Dinosaur" on here, but that would take a lot of time, especially since it has been a REALLY long time since I wrote anything fictional and not for a college class.
Or, I could write a little about what I'm doing these days, but I don't think people want to read about how I am writing VBS curriculum for my job/church and I am very far behind and a little stressed about it... because that is all I am doing these days. I would just say the same thing every post.

I was talking to a friend the other day and she has started a blog of pictures of things that she thinks looks really neat (actually she told me that my sunglasses are on it... I need to find the blog) and another friend of mine finished a year long thing where she did "self" portraits...
I don't have anything interesting like that to do, and I definitely don't want to have about 365 pictures of myself on the interweb... YUCK! (Chris, which is only to say that pictures of myself would be yuck, I really enjoyed yours)

Well, either way, I am going to keep blogging away. I think it is a habit I need to strengthen (unlike my terrible habit of eating food ALL the time... that one needs to END). And maybe after VBS is through, I WILL start on some "Max and the 11th Dinosaur"... that would be fun.

1 comment:

Chris Salley said...

You can do it! Just give yourself an assignment. It really helps.