Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exciting stuff!

This is my second'ish blog about things that I have found online and i am not making it a trend or anything it just has happened. But I wanted to share this picture, which I am sure everyone has seen, anyway. When I see the picture it kind of makes me really happy. Which isn't to say that I think that everything is going to be better because Barack Obama is our soon-to-be president, its just to say that how exciting is it that instead of 5 old, white guys standing in a line smiling it 4 old, white guys and 1 tall, youngish, black guy. Just thought I would share that thought, even though I don't think my words are saying all that the picture means to me.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I get what you're saying. I feel ya! And I hadn't seen this picture, so thanks for sharing!

Chris Salley said...

indeed.