Hello, my name is Alicia and I am a slacker...
Wasn't it just 3'ish weeks ago that I said that I wanted to start blogging everyday, wasn't it last week that I said I would blog more about VBS tomorrow, Man! I need to get on the ball, but the bad thing is, I have been so busy that I have barely even been on my computer to begin with. And tomorrow I am leaving for Put-in-Bay with my mom and sister and should technically be packing right now.
And let me tell you, this is just me slacking at blogging. There are a few other things I'm slacking on I just want to throw out there, maybe by having them in print I will do them (because there are more people who now know that I'm not doing them)
1. I was supposed to have called everyone who signed up to be in my "ministry" and "personally" invite them to a Ministry Launch... I half-assed this just a few minutes ago. I didn't call everyone on the list AND I have had the lists for about a month now.
2. I was supposed to also call everyone who works in my "ministry" who did not fill out a paper and get them to fill it out... nope haven't done that yet.
3. Lose weight, I don't think I have even begin trying to do this and not even for a good reason
4. Cleaning my kids room so that we can put down a new floor
5. Packing for tomorrow, not done yet 'cause I'm telling you how much of a slacker I am
6. Keeping up with reading for a Bible Study group I'm a part of.
Ok, well, I'm sure that is NOT everything... but what a depressing post this has been, why make it worse by making my list longer?
I'm not making any promises, but maybe I will blog about my vacation at some point in the future.